Albanians are a vital population which has survived through the centuries from the continuous assimilation risk of barbarian flux of many sorts of invaders which have always coveted this Mediterranean strategic land, Albania. The successive wars, since the period of ancient Rome and later the long Turkish 500 year invasion, didn’t allow the Albanian population to build a powerful state of its own with high democratic standards. However, it remained a peaceful and freedom-loving population, that has issued from its ranks prominent personalities, whom not only have helped many times the coveted neighbors, but also they have leaded their nations toward democratization and have helped those states which even today they covet the backward Albania.
Maybe, based on these facts, as well as on the good will to create a real democracy all over the world, United States of America have helped Albania since the beginning of the last century, when Albanians were fighting to become independent in order to escape from the robbery politics multi-centuries of the Serbian, Greeks and Italian neighbors. It was the word of President Woodrow Wilson that saved Albania from the Secret Treaty of London of the year 1913, where the Big Powers aimed to smash Albania to feed the insatiable covetousness of neighbors, by breaking chunks of this land through shadows of history.
The President Theodore Roosevelt has been a candidate for King in Albania and Albanians welcomed that. There were other obstacles connected with the nature itself and the features of the Albanian state as well, that didn’t make the crown possible to be given to Theodore Roosevelt as the King of Albania.
Herman Bernstein (1876-1935), ambassador of United States of America since February 1930 till September 1933, a period of time in the leadership of Zog, was appointed to maintain the independence of our country endangered very often by Greek and Serbian neighbors.
During the Second World War, Albania was again endangered to be undone, but USA, through President Franklin D. Roosevelt insisted for Albanian integrity and tried that to make our country a western place, even though the Yalta Conference decided in a different way and we remained neither in East nor in West. The landing of the Anglo-American allied troops in Saranda and Himara at the end of the year 1944 intended the alignment of Albania besides western democracies, but the Soviet intervention besides communists that leaded the war after their interests, obligated our western friends to withdraw, although they continued to help us through humanitarian missions. The President Harry S. Truman insisted to include Albania in the Marshall plan of helps, but the communist state closed the borders for Americans and Westerns.
America never stopped its efforts to help Albania also during the communist regime hoping that this country will be democratized one day.
“If the Soviet Union will straddle Albania, the international consequences will be very hard”, – was expressed categorically the President John F. Kennedy. “Soviet, do no touch Albania!” – He did address to Russians. This unknown declaration is made in 29 November 1962 by the American President John F. Kennedy, (1917-1963).
After the fall of the Berlin Wall and later, with the fallen of the red dictatorships in East and Albania, America raised its care about the Albanian population with the aim to build a democratic state with high standard of human rights under the international cards. The Albanian-American community, one of the most civilized communities, became present in Albanian factor. In addition to political support, the American financial helps, were raised. So, America, in the beginning of the years ’90, not only raised the voice for the disrespect of human rights, but also gave many financial helps for the new state administration and especially for the reformation of the army under the NATO’s standards, and for the strengthen of the judicial system, despite the high level of corruption by the officials to acquit the helps. During this time in Albania have come many American businessmen in the field of searching the oil in the sea, in the field of agriculture, in the field of investments and crediting and also in other strategic sectors of the Albanian economy, except the continuous American state technical assistance to strengthen and flowering the market economy in the country.
At the end of the year 1996, when the economy of Albania was endangered by the financial pyramids and by the dictatorial tendency of the party in power, the President George H. W. Bush (the Father Bush), came by ship till the marine waters in front of Vlora port to convince Berisha to follow a tolerant politic against the Opposition, in order not to degrade the state, but his voice was heard little or not at all. And, in 1997, the vicious year as 1913, the sovereignty of Albania was endangered by the interventions of the Greek-Serbian circles in collaboration with the Albanian sold statesmen. Almost a civil war began in Albania.
Again, the American politic and diplomacy were placed in motion. The President Bill Clinton intervened very vigorously besides the former President Sali Berisha and his officials and the turbulent situation was calmed by the new communist clannish appetite.
So, historically, USA has helped and continues to help Albanians and Albania with the will to be converted from a backward state in a western legal state, where the democratic principles and the human rights will not be violated anymore.
The greatest help that America has given and continuous to give is for the Albanian national cause. It was the determination of America and its military intervention within the framework of NATO in Kosova which saved the population of Kosova by the Serbian genocide and the old wild military car of the bloodthirsty dictator, Slobodan Milosevic. This action was warned some years before by the President Father Bush, where he was expressed the he wouldn’t let Kosova under Serbian invasion. The President Bill Clinton made it reality with his order for air intervention on Yugoslavia. The Kosova survived from the Serbian invasion. With the help of America, the population of Kosova came back in its land and started to build a legal state and to be independent.
The President George W. Bush came on 10 June 2007 in Albania and from the official Tirana he reported that Kosova will be announced very soon an independent state, which came true on 17 February 2008. “My vote is for the independent Kosova” – expressed the President George W. Bush to the whole world from Tirana, as once upon a time was expressed in 1919 the President Woodrow Wilson from Paris: “My vote is for Albania”…
So, George W. Bush (New Bush) was the first American President who visited post-communist Albania and helped too much in the progress of the Albanian national cause.
America aims also for the Albanians of Macedonia to win their rights as building state factor, equal to Macedonians. Following this politic, America desires Albanians to be integrated in Europe as real Europeans.
For this and many other reasons, Albania and Albanians are and will continue to be very grateful to the great America. We are and will continue to be a freedom-loving population, that’s why we will have besides us America at every time. Continuously, we will aim the standards of American democracy, as the best model for developing countries.
In conclusion, Albania, being a real democratic state with stability and tranquility, with peace and prosperity, as a western country, will absorb more financial helps from America, to be economically flowered, as Albanians dream. Exactly, that what aims the international organization Diplomatic Mission Peace And Prosperity, initiated by Richard Holbrooke, the golden American Ambassador.
- US President Barack Obama honors Dr. Shefki Hysa with the President’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dr. Shefki Hysa receives the title Knight of Malta
- DMPP and government personalities
- Dr. Shefki Hysa and Dr. Jose A. P. Moreno
- Ambassador Dr. Shefki Hysa with Mr. Ilirjan Celibashi, Minister for Relations with the Albanian Parliament
- Mr. Baftjar Zeqaj, Mayor of Fier and Mr. Ervin Koçi, Albanian Deputy
- Ms. Natasha Savage, Consul of DMPP and U.S Congressman Jim McDermott
- Ms. Natasha Savage, Honorary Consul of DMPP
- Ms. Natasha Savage, Honorary Consul of DMPP
- Dr. Madhu Krishan and Mr. Emir Dalipi, Advisor of DMPP
- Dr. Madhu Krishan, Dr. Namik Dokle and Mr. Emir Dalipi
- Dr. Madhu Krishan, Mr. Emir Dalipi and Mr. Dritan Myderizi
- Dr. Madhu Krishan, Mr. Emir Dalipi and Dr. Namik Dokle, Albanian Deputy
- Ambassador Dr. Shefki Hysa, Governor of DMPP and Enver Ferizaj, President of AAC
- Mr. Nazmi Zendeli, Advisor of DMPP and Liljana Ramasaço, Advisor of DMPP
- Mr. Nazmi Zendeli, Advisor of DMPP
- Dr. Roberto Cohen, Consul of DMPP and Dr. Petro Koçi, Albanian Deputy, Advisor of DMPP
- Dr. Roberto Cohen, Consul of DMPP
- Ambassador Dr. Shefki Hysa, Governor of DMPP
- Dr. Madhu Krishan and Ms. Anisa Muca, Advisor of DMPP
- Dr. Madhu Krishan, Ambassador Paul Taylor and Mr. Fadil Ibrahimi
- Dr. Madhu Krishan, Dr. Shefki Hysa and Mr. Fadil Ibrahimi
- Dr. Madhu Krishan and Mr. Fadil Ibrahimi
- Fadil Ibrahimi, Advisor of DMPP
- Dr. Madhu Krishan honors Missionary Shpetim Idrizi, Albanian Deputy
- Dr. Madhu Krishan, Ambassador Paul Taylor and Albanian Deputy Shpetim Idrizi
- Ambassador Paul Taylor and Albanian Deputy Shpetim Idrizi
- Dr. Madhu Krishan and Albanian Deputy Shpetim Idrizi
- Ambassador Paul Taylor with Ambassador Peter Steenbakkers
- Dr. Madhu Krishan with Ambassador Peter Steenbakkers
- Ambassador Peter Steenbakkers
- Dr. Madhu Krishan honors the Missionary Peter Steenbakkers, Ambassador of DMPP
- Dr. Madhu Krishan honors the Missionary Fadil Ibrahimi, Advisor of DMPP
- Dr. Paul Taylor, Honorary Ambassador of DMPP with Dr. Shefki Hysa, Governor of DMPP
- Dr. Paul Taylor, Ambassador of DMPP
- Dr. Paul Taylor, Honorary Ambassador of DMPP
- Dr. Madhu Krishan honors the Missionary Muharrem Berisha, Advisor of DMPP
- Dr. Madhu Krishan and Ms. Terezina Ndoj, Honorary Advisor of DMPP
- Italian Ambassador Massimo Gaiani, Dr. Shefki Hysa, and Dr. Elio Ferri
- Dr. Shefki Hysa with Ambassador William Weiss
- Lazer Pepaj – Journalist and Missionary of the future
- Ambassador William Weiss and Mr. Ismail Murtaj, Head of Commune Markat, Albania
- Ambassador William Weiss and Mr. Stefan Çipa, Mayor of Saranda, Albania
- Advisor Marco Pizzorno with Mr. Sokol Dervishaj
- Ambassador William Weiss with Mr. Sokol Dervishaj
- Ambassador William Weiss, Advisor Marco Pizzorno with Mr. Elez Gjoza
- Ambassador William Weiss with Mr. Elez Gjoza
- Ambassador William Weiss, Advisor Marco Pizzorno with Albanian Minister Vangjel Tavo
- Ambassador William Weiss, Advisor Marco Pizzorno with Albanian Minister Edmond Panariti
- Peter Steenbakkers – The model of welfare manager
- Dr. Madhu Krishan, Honorary Chairman of DMPP and Mr. Endri Hysa, Advisor of DMPP
- Dr. Madhu Krishan and Mr. Erion Nikolli, Honorary Consul of DMPP
- Erion Nikolli – eminent humanitarian and missionary of Peace
- Mr. Philip Verges, Honorary Consul of DMPP with Mr. Ban Ki-moon, Secretary-General of the United Nations
- Dr. Ilir Meta, Chairman of LSI with Dr. Madhu Krishan, Founder & Chairman of AUGP
- Academy of Universal Global Peace honors Dr. Ilir Meta
- Mr. Nasip Naço, Albanian Minister of Economy and Energy with Dr. Madhu Krishan
- Mr. Edmond Panariti, Vice-Chairman of Municipality of Tirana and Dr. Madhu Krishan, Founder & Chairman of AUGP
- Mr. Saimir Ivziku, Director of QSUT “Mother Theresa” and Dr. Madhu Krishan
- The Albanian Minister of Health, Mr. Vasili and Dr. Shefki Hysa
- The Albanian Minister of Health, Mr. Vasili and Mr. Muharrem Berisha
- The Albanian Minister of Health, Mr. Vasili and Dr. Madhu Krishan
- The Albanian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Haxhinasto and Dr. Shefki Hysa
- Dr. Shefki Hysa and Ms. Loalda Duka, Advisor of DMPP
- The Albanian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Haxhinasto and Dr. Madhu Krishan
- Dr. Shefki Hysa, Dr. Madhu Krishan and Mr. Muharrem Berisha
- Dr. Madhu Krishan, Chairman of AUGP with Muharrem Berisha
- Dr. Haim Reitan, Diplomat with Zhaneta Saliu, Advisor of DMPP
- Zhaneta Saliu – Unbreakable warrior of Peace
- The Albanian intellectual Gani Hoxha
- Albanian Prime Minister, Sali Berisha with Abanian Deputy, Mr. Gani Hoxha
- Ambassador William Weiss and Mr. Paulin Rranzi
- How to become a diplomat
- Ambassador William Weiss and Dr. Shefki Hysa, Governor of DMPP
- Dr. Madhu Krishan, Honorary Chairman of DMPP
- The Ambassador Lekë Mandreja with Prince Michael of Kent
- Endri Hysa, Advisor of Diplomatic Mission
- Lekë Mandreja, Ambassador of Diplomatic Mission Peace And Prosperity
- Albert Arapi, Advisor of Diplomatic Mission
- Kosova – The Example of Peace in Balkans
- The Vice Prime Minister of Kosova and Dr. Shefki Hysa
- The Ambassador of Kosova and Dr. Shefki Hysa
- Dr. Shefki Hysa, Governor of Diplomatic Mission
- Correspondence with Albanian People’s Advocate
- Albert Arapi with Gary Peters, U.S. Congressman
- Albert Arapi with U.S. General Clark
- AUGP honors the Governor of DMPP
- Rodney D. Dir with Devin Nunes, US Congressman
- Rodney D. Dir and US Senator Bob Dole
- Rodney D. Dir, Advisor of DMPP
- Meetings with leaders of Albanian state
- Meetings in the U.S Congress
- Dashamir Tahiri, Albanian Deputy
- Albania like California
- Collaboration with different Ambassadors all over the world
- Correspondence with Albanian Minister of Justice
- Paulin Rranzi, Ambassador of Diplomatic Mission Peace And Prosperity
- A high standard mission
- Meeting with Lulzim Basha, Mayor of Tirana
- Meeting with Shpëtim Idrizi, Albanian Deputy
- A new collaborating level Albania-Italy
- Laura Molteni, Italian deputy
- America and Albanians
- Albanian Deputies
- Peace and Prosperity with Eisenhower
- Israeli Business in Albania
- Diplomatic Mission Peace And Prosperity in Kosovo
- Peace and Prosperity – The greatest dream of humanity
- Albania, part of the worldwide dream
- Opportunity of investment in Albania
- From Albania to America
- Shpëtim Idrizi, Albanian Deputy, President of the Party Righteousness Integration Unity
- Richard Holbrooke, American Diplomat, Initiator of Diplomatic Mission Peace And Prosperity
- Igor Rebernak, Advisor of Diplomatic Mission Peace And Prosperity
- Dr. Haim Reitan, Honorary Chairman of Diplomatic Mission Peace And Prosperity
- Diplomatic Mission Peace And Prosperity